CHRISTMAS Snowy Postcard by Pam Hornschu
Cling Snowy Postcard
Scarlet Color Fragments
Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa Memento Ink, Memories Mists Amaretto and Pale Ale
Graphics 45 patterned paper
May Arts lace
Making Memories flowers
- Create ivory card. Ink distress around edges.
- Cut strips and panel of patterned paper. Ink distress and adhere to card.
- Adhere lace border.
- Stamp image on deckle-edged ivory cardstock. Color and shade with markers.
- Spritz with mist inks. Ink distress and curl edges.
- Sprinkle panel with Color Fragments and Aged Bronze to "encrust". Heat from underneath.
- Curve postcard and adhere to card. Embellish with flowers, and twine tied button.