Instructions- Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning your project.
1. Using the sea wool sponge, sponge the paper with Hauser Light Green and Hauser Dark Green. Double load the sponge and tap over paper so colors are softly blended, let dry.
2. Using the 1" brush, quickly brush the paper with a very thin watery mix of Hauser Dark Green. Spray and splatter with alcohol, let dry.
3. Repeat step 2 using Soft Black, let dry.
4. Using the 1" brush, apply a coat of varnish to the paper, let dry. If you make a mistake when stamping this will make it easier to remove the image.
5. Place the Dahlia stamp on the handle and firmly press into place.
6. Using the make-up sponge, dip into Soft Black paint and tap off excess on the palette. Gently tap on the raised portion of the stamp image until the entire design is covered and stamp image on paper.
7. Repeat step 6, stamping Dahlia randomly on paper making sure to leave some room for the focal images.
8. Clean stamp with a wet wipe when switching colors.
9. Apply Hauser Light Green paint to the Dahlia image using the make-up sponge and stamp the open areas on the paper. Let dry. For easier clean-up wash the stamp with stamp cleaner or dish soap and an old toothbrush. Set aside to dry.
10. Using the ½ angle brush highlight the petal tips with Peony Pink. Let dry.
11. Apply Scroll from stamp set onto handle and firmly press into place. Load and stamp with Soft Black as desired. The load and stamp, slightly off-set from the first image using Hauser Light Green. Let dry.
12. Finish with two smooth coats of varnish. Enjoy!
Watch the video on the background paper: