1. Stamp bicycle posters onto white cardstock using black ink four times.
2. Stamp bicycle image onto white cardstock using black ink two times.
3. Cut out bicycle. Color wheels with touch of blue.
4. Cut bicycle poster into four panels. Sponge edges with blue dye ink. Mount on cardbase.
5. Smear black dye ink on craft mat and spritz with water. Take top of embossing enamel and ink up in watered down ink. Stamp onto background. Repeat as desired.
6. Accent background with blue watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
7. Pop dot bicycle and attach to main image. Mount onto black mat.
8. Assemble card and attach twine.
9. Add banner and word painted with white acrylic paint and sponged with blue dye ink.