DAD Guys and Gears by Suzanne Czosek
Guys and Gears Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Steampunk Gears Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Aged Black Embossing Enamel
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Black, White, Glossy Cardstock, Acetate
Ranger Alcohol Inks – Stream, Cloudy Blue, Alcohol Blending Solution
StazOn – Jet Black Ink
- Drip 3 drops of blue alcohol ink onto felt on applicator. Drip 3 drops of blending solution on top of the alcohol ink. Smear over glossy cardstock. Repeat until surface is colored in blue. Repeat with darker blue alcohol ink and dab on randomly. Repeat until blended to desired effect.
- Stamp hot air balloon using stazon ink onto alcohol ink background. Cut to size mount on
- Cut white cardstock. Mount on white cardstock. Mount on black cardstock.
- Use extra pieces of alcohol background to create layers.
- Stamp sentiment using black ink on alcohol ink background. Cut to size. Mount onto white cardstock. Mount onto black cardstock.
- Paint chipboard gears using black paint and accent with white acrylic paint.
- Stamp gears using StazOn ink onto acetate. Cut out.
- Assemble card.
- Accent with gears.