EASTER Feather Bonnet Baby Egg-Shaped Card by Pam Hornschu
Cling Feather Bonnet Baby
Cling Spring Greeting
Fresh Green Glass Glitter
Sage Color Fragments
Multi Fine Crystal Glitter
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
American Crafts Garden Cafe Paper
Creative Impressions ribbon
Dreamweaver Stencils’ Open Egg Stencil
Copic Sketch Markers
Mohawk white cardstock
1) Trace and cut egg-shaped panel from patterned cardstock using stencil.
2) Adhere panel to folded white card, and cut out card shape with decorative scissors.
3) Stamp sentiment on card.
4) Stamp image on white cardstock. Color, shade, add glitter, and cut out. Adhere to card with foam tape.
5) Apply small drops of glue to card, and sprinkle with Glass Glitter and Color Fragments.
6) Wrap and tie bow at top of card.