1. Cut and fold Brown card stock to create 4 ¼" X 5 ½"" card, top folding.
2. This is a good way to use scraps of patterned paper. Cut patterned paper to create "pockets" on the front of the card.
3. Cut a round shape on the white card stock with the die cutting tool. Sponge the shape with Pear ink, leaving areas of white. Stamp "happy spring" with Sepia Ink.
4. Stamp chicks on white card stock with Memento Ink and color with Copic Markers.
5. Cut chicks out and set aside.
6. Stamp all 3 tag images from the Timeless Tags Clear Set onto pear and teal paper with VersaMark Ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and cut out.
7. Layer tags onto contrasting card stock and trim around shape. Punch holes in top of tags, add ribbons and button embellishments with small twine. Insert into pocket.
8. Adhere message shape onto front of pocket.
9. Using double sided foam adhesive, adhere chicks on top of die cut circle near message.