1. Create an Easel card base out of Rocky Road cardstock
2. Stamp the flourish part of the stamp on a panel of newsprint paper with VersaMark and heat emboss with Pirate Gold embossing powder
3. Back panel with black cardstock and the adhere to card front
4. Stamp image one time on a panel of polka dot paper and once on white cardstock with black ink
5. Back the polka dot panel with black cardstock and adhere to card front
6. Randomly sprinkle aged black embossing enamel on card and heat from underneath until melted.
7. Adhere bling flourish to card
8. Color and cut out the paint brushes on the white panel and adhere to card with pop dots
To complete inside panel:
9. Cover a white panel of cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Stamp and Bond
10. Randomly cover the panel with the micro glitters
11. Shake off excess and rub with finger to help set it
12. Stamp sentiment over glitter with Versamark ink and heat emboss with Detail Black embossing powder
13. Stamp the skinny paint brush portion of the stamp on a white scrap
14. Color and cut out the pain brush and adhere to sentiment panel
15. Adhere sentiment panel to inside of card with pop dots.