FANTASY Mermaid Kiddo by Suzanne Czosek
Cling Mermaid Kiddo
Detail White Embossing Powder
Fresh Green Glass Glitter
Steel Blue Glass Glitter
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Ultra Fine Crystal Snow Glitter
CRP164 – Cling Mermaid Kiddo
Blue and White Cardstock, Tissue paper
Ranger Archival Ink – Black
Tattered Angels – Glimmer Mist – Key Lime Pie, Jazz Blue
Watercolor Pencils – Blue, Green, Peach, Gold, Orange, Terracotta
Glue pens – Fine line & Broad tip, Waterbrush
- Cut white cardstock. Spray blue glimmer mist on white cardstock. Let dry.
- Spritz Tissue paper with green and blue glimmer mist.
- Cut card base from blue cardstock.
- Cut white cardstock background.
- Stamp bubbles using VersaMark on misted background. Repeat until surface is covered. Heat emboss with white embossing powder.
- Tear strips of misted tissue paper. Attach to bottom of bubble background. Repeat until desired. Add strips of green ribbon.
- Take glue pen (broad tip) and dab on bottom and sprinkle with green and blue glass glitter.
- Stamp mermaid onto white cardstock using black ink. Spray glimmer mist on craft mat. Pick up color with waterbrush and paint mermaid scales and hair.Use watercolor pencils for shading.
- Color skin, shells and seahorse with watercolor pencils.
- Accent mermaid with crystal glitter.
- Mount white cardstock on card base.
- Attach seaweed and bubble background onto white cardstock.
- Pop dot mermaid and seahorse and attach to seaweed and bubble background.