1. Stamp the Alice image and lightly cover in Distress ink. Add some glue and glitter for her flowers and hat. Cut out image and set aside.
2. Stamp sentiment and mount the blue paper on chipboard. Cut it out using a rectangle die.
3. Layer background papers onto a chipboard tag shape and distress edges with ink. Add rickrack and two die cut borders that have been inked at the edges.
4. Above the borders, run a line of Scor-tape and then sprinkle with the crushed glass glitter.
5. Stamp the checkered floor onto white cardstock and color in with a marker. This piece tucks under the rickrack.
6. Arrange the playing cards and the checker. Add metal findings to the top of the checker. Add the acrylic clock to the left side of the tag.
7. Place the Alice image on the checkered floor. Use pop dots to lift her up a bit. Adhere sentiment over playing cards.
8. Punch a hole at the top of the tag and insert the ball chain.