1. Stamp cow, tractor, and chicks using black ink on white cardstock.
2. Color images with watercolor pencil and waterbrush. Cut out using detail scissors.
3. Stamp on white cardstock farm in top right corner using black ink. Color with watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
4. Stamp tractor in the middle on right.
5. Stamp grass and flowers along bottom of white cardstock using black ink.
6. Sponge background with blue, green, yellow and brown.
7. Attach images to background.
8. Lay acrylic handle over stamped background. Align sentiment to follow skyline. Practice on acetate and adjust as needed. Stamp onto background.
9. Distress edges of stamped background.
10. Mount image onto white cardstock and onto yellow card base. Tie twine around card.