4 ¼" x 5 ½" card. White cardstock 4" x 5 ¼". 4 ¼" x 3 ½" oval
1. Sponge ribbon with Versamark Ink. Emboss using Taupe Aged Enamel. Cut to size. Attach with tape and accent with brads.
2. Stamp calligraphy using brown ink across white cardstock. Sponge edges with green dye ink. Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
3. Stamp Bottanical Daffodil with black ink. Color with watercolor pencils.
4. Trace Oval around flowers. Cut out outline of oval and flower.
5. Trim bottom with straight edge. Sponge edges with green, brown dye ink. Sponge outline with Versamark Ink and heat emboss using Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel.