1. Stamp focal image twice on white cardstock and color both images with preferred coloring medium.
2. Cut flowers out from one of the images and set aside.
3. Trim the second colored image to fit front of card panel.
4. Cut coordinating card panel for focal image mat.
5. Adhere mat, colored image onto card base.
6. Adhere the flowers that are cut out on top of the other colored flowers on card panel with a Glue Dot.
6. Bend flower petals to for dimension.
7. Apply Glossy Accents to flower petals for a glazed look.
8. Stamp border stamp from Cling Jumbo Amaryllis stamps set onto crepe ribbon with Olive Stazon.
9. Place a strip of double sided tape onto card from and adhere ribbon to double sided tape.
10. Apply pearls at the end of the ribbon and the center of the flowers.