1. Stamp the Hollyhock image 4 times on Neenah Solar white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
2. Color with Copic Markers.
3. Carefully cut out all the flowers and set them aside.
4. Take a large Technique Tuesday matboard frame and cover it with Versamark ink.
5. Sprinkle on Shabby Green Embossing Enamel.
HINT: You have to be a bit careful when heating the thicker enamels on chipboard since you can't heat from underneath because some of the powder will blow away. The best solution is to "sneak up" on the chipboard when the heat gun is really hot then continue to heat that area.
6. Place a burgundy card stock mat behind the frame, trace, cut and adhere.
7. Adhere photo to burgundy mat, tucking corners under the frame.
8. Stamp border from Hollyhock set in Versamark ink across bottom of 12 x 12" mint green WorldWin card stock.
9. Add more Shabby Green Embossing Enamel and heat.
10. Tie 2 long pieces of thin sheer lavender ribbon into a bow then tuck ends behind background card stock and tape ends to back.
11. Position photo frame assembly and adhere using a strong adhesive.
12. Add Chiffon Color Fragments to centers of flowers with a wet fine tipped adhesive. Let dry.
13. Layer three of the flower stems into a bouquet and adhere to lower left of page, slightly overlapping the frame. Use Crafty Foam Tape to add dimension to the flowers.
14. Add last flower stem to right side of frame with Crafty Foam tape.
15. Cut out die cut letters for title, and adhere to page.