Instructions- Please take a moment to review the instructions on all product packaging before beginning your project.
1. Sand the entire plate to smooth any rough areas or patches.
2. Mix Light Ivory + All-Purpose Sealer (1:1) and basecoat the entire surface using the 1" brush. Let dry.
3. Apply one coat of Light Ivory to the rim of the charger. Let dry.
4. Apply two smooth even coats of Spa Blue to the center area of the charger and the bottom. Let dry.
5. Apply one smooth even coat of varnish to the entire charger. Let dry.
6. When using paint on stamps it is important that you do not overload the image. Pour small puddles of Spa Blue, Sweet Pea and Cricket + Light Foliage green (2:1) out on your palette. Tap into the Spa Blue using the make-up sponge, pounce the sponge on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered with paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. If you cannot move to a clean area and pounce the sponge on the palette again. Now quickly pounce the loaded sponge over the entire image and stamp image onto surface. If you do not like the image that you have stamped, simply clean it off using a wet wipe. Since there is a coat of varnish on the surface already, it will clean up easily!
7. Continue working around the plate randomly stamping 5 images. Repeat process using the two other colors from the palette. Let dry.
8. Finish with two smooth even coats of varnish on the entire charger.
9. If desired you may stamp on a piece of 12" square cardstock to make a coordinating placement. You can also stamp on the bottom of the glass plate for a truly designer look. The paint will wash off the glass easily once the event is over.