4.25 x 5.5 piece of acetate
8 1/2 x 5 1/2" cardstock base (light blue) scored at 4 1/4"
2 - 4 x 5 pieces of aqua cardstock for image (I used Bazzill)
1. Stamp Swirl towards the bottom of the front of the card with VersaMark Ink. Coat with Bark Embossing Powder. Heat to set. Trim away card stock below the swirl only.
2. Adhere the actate on the inside front of the card to make an A2 card size. You now have a see through bottom portion of your card.
3. Next you need your bleach. Stamp the Bird Post in a small tray of bleach and then stamp directly onto the Aqua cardstock. Let sit on the paper for a bit in order for the bleach to remove the dye from the paper. Once removed, let dry and wash off the stamp to remove bleach.
4. Now stamp the image on top if the bleached image with VersaMark Ink and emboss using the Bark embossing powder.
5. Stamp another bird on other Aqua panel and emboss with Bark again. Cut out extra bird image and use a distress stamp pad to distress edges.
6. Adhere bird to card front using dimensional foam adhesive.
7. Take your card base, image, and ribbon and lay them out flat. Add some coffee granules to the water spritzer (warm water works best) and mist a little over different parts of everything...while its still wet take some more granules and drop them here and there (these spots will be darker then the misted areas). Let dry.
8. Tape one end of the organdy ribbon to the edge of your work space so you don't burn your hands in this next step. Using your heat gun quickly heat up the ribbon. This will cause it to melt (do this in a ventilated area). Don't hold the ribbon too taunt or it will not curl well. When done you will layer this with the Creative Impressions crepe ribbon.
9. Adhere Image to card base, and then wrap it with the ribbon to get your desired look.