Measurements: 4.25" x 5.5"
1. Score & fold card base.
2. Cut embossed card stock to 5.25" x 4" and run beige ink pad over raised areas and let dry.
3. Stitch zig zag around perimeter of embossed card
4. Die cut Java card stock and ivory card stock using Labels 18 die.
5. Attach Java die cut to embossed card stock.
6. Swipe the beige ink over ivory card stock and let dry.
7. Stamp frome with brown ink and bird image with VersaMark. Coat with Aged Gold Embossing Powder and heat to set.
8. Add Dot Sparklers where you like.
9. Layer lace across bottom of brown die cut and apply ivory image on top.
10. Adhere beaded trim along the bottom of bird/frame image across width of the card.
11. Apply small amount of white glue and sprinkle on gold glitter.