FRANTAGE Children Play Chalkboard by Suzanne Czosek
Children Play Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
White acrylic paint
Ribbon by May Arts
Black, Crimson Red & Verdena Archival Ink by Ranger
Broken China, Vintage Photo & Scattered Straw Distress Ink by Ranger
Mustard StazOn Ink by Tsukineko
Waterbrush & sponges
1. Paint picture frame with white acrylic paint.
2. Cut chalkstock to fit into opening.
3. Stamp kids using black ink on white cardstock.
4. Color kids with pencils and waterbrush.
5. Sponge edges with blue dye ink.
6. Stamp numbers and letters using coordinating inks on frame.
7. Add ribbon and attach chalk to string.
8. Sponge edges of frame with yellow dye ink.