FRANTAGE Vintage Crowns by Jennifer Dove
Vintage Crowns Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
Cling Dream Text
Dot Sparklers Class A'Peel™ Stickers
Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Spray Bottle 2 oz (1)
Key to My Heart by Graphic 45 and two shades of blue card stock
Memento Cocoa Ink, Coffee Spray, feather, silky material. cording, button earring
glue, dimemsional foam adhesive, heat tool
- Fold an 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" panel of aqua card stock in half to form card base.
- Spritz card base with very strong instant coffee in a spray/splatter bottle. Drop additional coffee granules on wet areas to create variety in color.
- Repeat coffee distressing on a 5 1/4" X 4" panel of darker turquoise card stock .
- Stamp Dream Text on a 5" X 3 3/4" panel of Graphic 45 patterned paper in Memento Cocoa ink.
- Distress edges of patterned panel and dark aqua panel by tearing or roughing with scissor blade or bone folder.
- Brush VersaMark pad on edges of distressed patterend layer and apply Aged Copper Embossing Enamel liberally. Return excess to jar, heat to set.
- Adhere distressed panel to dark turquoise panel then to card front.
- Stamp large crown from clear set on patterned paper scrap in VersaMark and emboss as above with Aged Copper Embossing Enamel. Cut out.
- Form rosette by gathering 4-5" of May Arts ribbon along one side. Glue to lower right corner of patterned panel with liquid glue or glue dots.
- Attach feathers with glue to bottom area of rosette.
- Adhere crown to card front with dimensional foam adhesive.
- Attach cord and button/earring with glue dots or liquid glue.
- Use a craft knife to position Dot Sparklers Class A'Peel Stickers on crown like jewels.