1. Cut and fold Cameo card stock to create 6"X 6" card, top folding.
2. On a 3" x 6" piece of Cameo paper, stamp the Rose Branch with VersaMark Ink and emboss with Copper EP.
3. Distress the edges of the paper and adhere to brown card stock (5 ¾" x 5 ¾")
4. Wrap a piece of May Arts Brown sheer ribbon around above piece, and secure it at the right side with a piece of the brown jute. Let the ribbon extend a couple of inches beyond edge of card stock.
5. Stamp Eiffel Tower image on another piece of Cameo card stock, and emboss with copper EP. Stamp again on a scrap piece of Cameo and cut out the flowers and layer them onto the first image.
6. Embellish flowers with glue pen and Pink Crystal Glitter.
7. Trim Eiffel Tower image, and distress around edges.
8. Adhere image to a piece of brown card stock (1/4" larger than image piece) that has also been distressed.
9. Stamp a small tag on pink card stock and stamp "Amore" inside the tag with VersaMark and emboss with Copper. Cut out, punch small hole at the top of the tag and insert small piece of brown twine in hole.
10. Adhere Eiffel Tower image with double sided adhesive on top of ribbon to the left of card, and adhere the tag to the top right corner of the Tower image.