1. Start with an already pretty piece like this and just embellish it until it speaks Fran•táge!
2. Suzanne added touches of Aged Silver Embossing Powder on the flowers that already existed on the metal piece. She just brushed the VersaMark pad over the edges and sprinkled with the powder, then heat set.
3. Stamp a bird with some leaves on Blue cardstock using VersaMark and emboss with Aged Silver.
4. Cut out bird and flowers and layer and adhere them to the "tree"
5. Suzanne added glimmer mist here and there on the flowers, and added a touch of Aged Gold on the flower edges.
6. Adhere rose stickers around inside edge of tray.