1. Dissolve coffee with hot water in spray bottle. Spritz white and blue cardstock. Add granules to damp paper. Allow to dry.
2. Cut cardboard to 4 1/2 x 9 1/2. Punch holes at top. Poke 3 small holes at bottom.
3. Stamp full sheet of white paper with overlapping brown and black images. Tear random pieces and glue to cardboard.
4. Stamp Songbird in VersaMarkTM ink and emboss with Mahogany. Stamp poem off edges in VersaMarkTM ink and dust with brown chalk. Crumple blue and brown cards and run scissors along edges to rough up.
5. Hold blue card with clip tool, sprinkle Olive on leaves and Copper on wings. Add, mica and glitters. Heat from underneath to melt.
6. Use stylus to poke small holes in card along leafy areas. Cut small pieces, hold with clip tool and apply heat tool to see if they crimp with heat. Use stylus to tuck ribbons in and out of holes. Allow more length to ribbons that will crimp and curl with heat. Apply heat to ribbons.
7. Apply VersaMarkTM ink to edge of chipboard and emboss with Copper.
8. Assemble pieces to chipboard. Knot twine to secure twigs for hanger. Use screwdriver to secure knobs
Watch our Encrusted Jewel Songbird Jewelry Holder video on YouTube for more!