1. Cut Apricot card stock base to 6" x 6"; cut three Apricot panels to 2" x 4"; cut three Cream panels 1/8"smaller. Die cut one circular cream panel and one scalloped Apricot circle. Also cut one 2" x 6" Apricot panel and a Cream panel 1/8" smaller.
2. Stamp Lone Bird image three times at the top of each rectangular cream panel using Sepia Versafine ink. Sponge edges using Ranger Distress inks. Repeat process for sentiment on cream circle. (note: on this card, the edges of the Cream circle were sponged before removing the card stock from the die)
3. Adhere cream rectangular panels to Apricot panels. Arrange in a fan pattern on card base and adhere.
4. Sponge edges of 2" x 6" cream panel, adhere to Apricot panel; tie ribbon in a bow around it. Adhere to card base on top of the three panels. Be sure to place bow on the extreme left side of the panel.
5. Adhere large sentiment circle to the right side of the card front using foam tape.