1. Cut and fold Brown card stock to create 4 ¼" X 5 ½"" card, top folding.
2. Stamp "I Love Paris" with pink ink on a cream card stock.
3. Cut closely around image.
4. Distress edges with a distress tool, and sponge with Sepia Ink. (Do this on all pieces if desired)
5. Stamp Music Score with VersaMark WaterMark Ink on another piece of cream scrap paper, and emboss with "Lettuce" Embossing Powder.
6. Cut a piece of Cameo pink card stock 4" x 5 ¼".
7. Sprinkle Aged Silver over the pink paper and heat from underneath to preserve sprinkled areas and prevent powder from blowing away.
8. Repeat step 7 over the surface of the Music Score as well as Paris Image.
9. Dot centers of flowers with a glue pen and adhere Silver Glass Glitter.
10. Adhere Music Score to pink paper at an angle, and tie a green bow around those two pieces.
11. Adhere that piece to card base, then adhere the Paris image overlapping the green bow which is tied at the right edge of the card.