FRANTAGE Eiffel Tower by Taylor Usry
Eiffel Tower Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
Charm Collection Perfectly Clear Stamps Set
Rose Branch Border Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Kraft card stock: Neenah
Patterned Paper: For the Record, Echo Park
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Bamboo Leaves (Memento); Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy: Ranger
Perfect Layers Tearing Tools
Tim Hotz Embossing Folder (Sizzix)
Sanding File (Basic Grey)
- Cut card base from Kraft stock.
- Using Perfect Layers Tearing Tools, tear patterned paper panels to desired sizes. (can be done by hand as well)
- Emboss rectangular patterned paper panel (embossing folder)-sand raised area until white core shows.
- Using Brushed Corduroy Ink, randomly stamp images from Eiffel Tower Set on largest patterned paper panel and any other panel desired.
- Stamp Eiffel Tower on Kraft Card stock with Rich Cocoa Ink- fussy cut.
- Stamp frame image from Cherub Wishes on Kraft card stock; add sentiment from Rose Branch Border, using Bamboo Leaves Ink; fussy cut.
- Sponge edges of all patterned papers with Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy Ink; fold frame/sentiment over the edge and adhere.
- Adhere patterned papers to card base.
- Using foam Tape adhere Eiffel Tower image to card base.
- Finish card by stamping butterfly from Charm Collection, using Rich Cocoa Ink on patterned paper, fussy cut, adhere to Eiffel Tower (apply adhesive only in the middle- pop up wings slightly).