1. Create a card base by folding a 11" x 4 1/4" piece of kraft cardstock in half.
2. Cut a 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" panel from black cardstock and a 5 1/4" x 4" panel from kraft cardstock.
3. Randomly stamp the text stamp from the Corset Ladies set and the Carte Postale stamp onto kraft panel.
4. Sprinkle Aged Embossing Enamel on stamped panel and heat from underside to melt enamel.
5. Stamp Plume Portrait image on separate piece of kraft and trim; color image with Copic Markers and mat with black cardstock.
6. Adhere all layers to card base.
7. Use a liquid glue to adhere feathers and button to image.