FRANTAGE Poised Gent by Taylor Usry
Cling Poised Gent
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Spray Bottle 2 oz (1)
Card Stock: Saltillo, Artichoke (Bazzill); Birch (Neenah)
Patterned Paper: Joyous Noel (Graphic 45)
Ink: Vintage Sepia (Versafine); Walnut Stain (Ranger)
Coloring Medium: Copics
Accessories: Brown, Tan Cord (May Arts)
Tools: spray bottle filled with instant coffee granules and water
- Cut card base from Artichoke card stock.
- Ahead of time, spritz coffee water onto Birch card stock; sprinkle coffee grounds and allow to dry.
- Cut Saltillo card stock in three panels; add patterned paper to one and coffee card stock to another.
- Stamp Poised Gent image on Birch card stock; shade as desired with Copics.
- Apply Walnut Stain ink directly to edges and adhere to Saltillo card stock.
- Adhere largest Birch panel and patterened paper panel to card base; tie cording around in a knot.
- Adhere Poised Gent panel.