1) Create 5 ½" square card from Blossom card stock.
2) Stamp background image on right edge of card with brown ink.
3) Stamp background on vanilla panel with brown ink.
4) Distress with Desert Sand ink.
5) Apply pink chalk to flowers.
6) Adhere panel to card.
7) Distress velvet sticker with all inks. Apply to card. Trim excess from edges.
8) Distress edges of card.
9) Stamp portrait on small vanilla panel.
10) Distress with inks. Apply pink chalk to image as shown.
11) Trim with scissors.
12) Ink edges, mat with blossom panel, distress, and adhere to card.
13) Distress ribbon. Tie bow and adhere to card.
14) Coat pearl top on pin and pearl swirl with Versamark ink.
15) Coat with Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel. Heat carefully to melt.
16) Adhere pearl swirl to card, and insert pin through bow and back of portrait panel.