FRANTAGE Deco Lady by Lisa Hindsley
Cling Deco Lady
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Dot Sparklers Class A'Peel™ Stickers
Bazzill Basics Buttercup, Gecko, Ivy and white cardstock
Inktense Watercolor Pencils
Spellbinder 4 inch Oval punch
Embossing Heat Tool
- Stamp Deco Lady on white cardstock. Color with Watercolor pencils. Let dry thoroughly.
- Punch out lady with 3 1/2 inch oval Spellbinder® punch.
- Punch a second oval out of Ivy cardstock.
- Stamp Sunshine Face on 5 1/2 x 2 inch Gecko panel with VersaMark™ ink.
- Coat with Honey embossing powder. Heat to set.
- Adhere embossed panel to 5 1/2 x 2 1/4 inch Ivy panel with glue, centered.
- Adhere to a scored and folded, 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch Buttercup panel.
- Adhere Scrollwork Border Class A' Peel™ Sticker to card front beneath green panel.
- Offset both oval panels as shown and adhere to card front's left side with glue.
- Embellish card with Dot Sparkler Class A' Peel™ Stickers