1. Score and fold rust panel in half to form card base.
2. Spritz brown panel and tan panel with instant coffe mixed in water. Drop addtional coffee grounds on wet paper for splatter effect. Allow to dry.
3. Stamp Music Score in brown ink on both brown and tan panels.
4. Adhere brown panel to card front.
5. Distress edges of tan panel using fingernail or scissors, sponge edges with brown ink.
6. Adhere ribbon to tan panel then attach panel to brown panel at an angle.
7. Emboss crown on vellum in Aged Copper Embossing Enamel using VersaMark ink.
8. Tear around crown and sponge edges of vellum with brown ink. Adhere to card at bottom.
9. Lightly stamp music score with brown ink on coffee stained circle of appropriate size.
10. Emboss Greeting on circle with Aged Copper Embossing Enamel. Sponge edges.
11. Attach die cuts to back of circle then attach to card front with Sticky Squares.
Tips: Applying talcum powder to the card stock with a soft brush before stamping can help prevent embossing powder from sticking in unwanted locations. Excess powder can be removed with a small brush.