1. Score and fold 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" brown panel in half to form card base.
2. Stamp Imperial Jewel stamp all over tan panel with brown ink. Glue to card front
3. Stamp crown on brown scrap in VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with Aged Gold Embossing Powder. Return excess powder to jar. Heat with Embossing Heat Tool to set.
4. Emboss Thank You on brown panel as in step 3. Glue panel to card front.
5. Cut out embossed crown and adhere to card front using sticky squares and bending slightly.
Applying talcum powder to the card stock with a soft brush before stamping can help prevent embossing powder from sticking in unwanted locations. Excess powder can be removed with a small brush.