1. Cut Cameo card base to 4 1/4 " x 5 ½"; cut Kraft panels to 4 ¼" x 3" and 4" x 4"; cut White panel to 4" x 2 ¾ ". Randomly stamp flourish on card base using brown ink.
2. Stamp Vintage Piano image as desired in green Memento ink on white card stock panel; color using Copics. On a separate piece of white cardstock stamp frame image from Cherub Wishes set; fussy cut.
3. Using VersaMark ink, randomly stamp small images from Charm Collection and Eiffel Tower sets around the edges of the Vintage Piano panel. Apply chalk to fingertips and rub over Versamark ink until images are visible.
4. Sponge edges of the main image panel and the fussy cut frame using Ranger Distress inks. Using fingers or distressing tool to add texture to the edge of the image panel and Kraft mat, adhere together. Fold fussy cut frame in half, adhere to image panel using foam tape.
5. Starting on the right edge of the 4" x 4" Kraft panel, stamp the music note image in VersaMark ink to crate a repeating pattern. Pour gold detail EP on; heat set. Sponge the front and back of the panel using Ranger Distress ink and spritz with water (this will smear the ink) - continue until the card stock looks aged. Randomly stamp the flourish image on the backside of the cardstock, spritz with water, and roll the left edge inward until the left edge of the music note image is reached.
6. Pour Shabby White EP onto front of panel, heat set from underneath.
7. Adhere all panels to card stock base (tilt as desired).