GRADUATION Grad Cap Gift Card Holder Card by Melinda Gleissner
Cling Grad Cap
Cling Dream Text
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Archival Jet Black Ink by Ranger
Core'dinations Krafty Premium Cardstock by Darice
Black Cardstock by The Paper company
Permanent E-Z Runner Tape by Scrapbook Adhesives
- Score 11” x 4-1/4” panel from kraft cardstock to create a top-folding card base.
- Cut 5-3/8” x 4-1/8” panel from black cardstock, Adhere to card base.
- Cut 5-1/4” x 4” panel from kraft cardstock; Stamp Dream Text image using Jet Black ink; Adhere to card base.
- To create pocket, cut 5-1/4” x 4-1/4” panel from kraft cardstock; Score vertically at 1-1/2” and 3-7/8” marks; Score horizontally ¾” from the bottom of panel.
- Cut along score lines to remove the two small squares created in corners by scoring.
- Fold panel along score lines; Using circle punch, create half circle notch in top of pocket.
- Adhere seam sides down using tape runner.
- Stamp Grad Cap image on pocket using Jet Black ink.