HALLOWEEN Silver Halo Glitter Boots by Laura Weed
Silver Halo Glitter Mix – Large Jar
Fast Finish Decoupage Medium by Beacon Adhesives
- Cover work surface with newspaper or newsprint
- Clean surface to be glittered if necessary.
- Mask off areas not to be glittered with masking tape or painter's tape.
- Apply a coat of Fast Finish with foam brush to area to be glittered, allow to dry. This base coat will keep glitter from flaking off.
- Apply a second coat of Fast Finish with foam brush then apply glitter liberally to wet glue. Allow to dry before shaking off glitter.
- Touch up any areas that may have been missed.
- Coat dry glitter with an additional layer of Fast Finish to seal and protect glitter surface.
- Return any unused glitter to jar.
- Dispose of brush or clean with soap and warm water.
TIP: Fast Finish is very thin and dries very quickly. Keep it tightly covered between applications and clean brush after each use.