1. Paint cigar box white.
2. Apply areas of embossing paste. Coat stamps with baby powder. Impress leaves into sections of embossing paste.
3. Let dry. Apply glimmer mist colors all over surface. Let dry. Add versamark in patches on box. Heat emboss with Aged Bronze Embossing Enamel. While embossing powder is liquid apply versamark to leaf stamp and press into embossed surface. Let cool.
4. Repeat process until desired effect. Rub on StazOn black ink in areas to so texture.
5. Stamp Witch onto glimmer misted cardstock using black ink. Cut out oval attach to center of box.
6. Apply glue around witch portrait and lay down black feathers in a circle.
7. Attach spider.
8. Apply Versamark to metal numbers. Heat emboss with Aged Bronze and black embossing powder.