1. Cut black panel ½ inch smaller than card base.
2. Cut Gauze into strips and apply London Fog ink to gauze by pressing ink pad into gauze - let dry.
3. Wrap gauze trips around black cardstock and apply to card base.
4. Stamp Mumeek onto white cardstock using black ink.
5. Die cut image using Big Scallop Oval Large Nestabilities.
5. White image is still in the die, use the ink blending tool and add London Fog ink around the edges.
6. Color image using Copic Markers.
7. Attach ribbon down the center of the card
Attach stamped image on top of the ribbon.