1. Wrap cheesecloth around jar and brush Mod Podge over it until it sticks to jar. Set aside.
2. Stamp Raven Background with VersaMark Watermark ink pad onto tissue paper. Sprinkle with Midnight Black embossing enamel and heat set. (Careful not to keep the heat tool in one place too long as it might burn the tissue paper).
3. Apply embossed Raven Background onto jar over cheesecloth with more Mod Podge. Set aside to dry.
4. Sprinkle Aged Wine Embossing Enamel into sealing lid of jar and emboss from the back side.
5. Paint edges and lid rim with metallic paint. Let dry.
6. Sponge Brushed Corduroy onto wrapped portion of jar.
7. Along the top and bottom of wrap scribble VersaMarker Watermark Pen. Sprinkle with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and heat set with gun inside the jar. Once the enamel has heated and starts to melt sprinkle Aged Black Embossing Enamel over it, finish melting the enamel. Caution: the jar can get hot during this process.
8. Spritz a strip of cheesecloth with coffee spray and tie to neck of jar. String beads from the rolled ends of the cloth. Tie hemp twine around jar neck and knot ends together. Alternate beads from one strand to the other and then tie another knot to secure.
Fill with candy, tea light or an eerie potion!