1. Fold 4-1/4" x 11" panel of brown card stock in half to form card base.
2. On 4-1/4" x 5-1/4" panel of parchment card stock (from Spice Mkt pack), stamp Baroque Cross with Rich Cocoa Ink.
3. Using foam applicator, apply Wild Honey, Dried Marigold and 4. Spiced Marmalade inks to stamped image.
5. On 4-1/4"x 5-1/4" panel of kraft card stock, stamp Baroque Cross a second time with Rich Cocoa Ink; cut out cross image.
6. Using foam applicator, apply Tea Dye ink to cross, concentrating on edges.
7. Tear edges of background image close to stamped area; ink torn edge with Tea Dye ink.
8. Sprinkle on embossing powders and Mica Fragments and heat from underside.
9. Using Zip Dry, adhere panel to card base.
10. Adhere cross to card front with foam adhesive.
11. Adhere rhinestones to cross.