1. Stamp R189 Winged Cross on white with Memento Ink.
2. Color image with Copics.
3. Paint wings with Silver Bling paint, set aside to dry.
4. Trim image closely and distress edges with distresser tool.
5. Create card base from Bazzill in a tent fold and distress sides and bottom of front only.
6. Trim patterned paper to mat image and distress edges Add antique linen distress ink all around image.
7. Add pumice stone distress ink around outer edges going in close to the image but not all the way.
8. Add vintage photo distress ink just to distressed edges of all papers.
9. Adhere image to patterned paper with Zip Dry and curl corners of image piece slightly.
10. Sponge Boss Gloss around card randomly and add Aged Gold EP and heat.
11. Using VersaMarker, outline swirls on image, add Champagne Pearl EP and heat.
12. Randomly sprinkle Aged Gold EP and heat from underneath.
13. Randomly dot on distress stain.
14. Adhere image and patterned paper to card base.
15. Add crackle paint to cross and let it dry.