1. Stamp Diva Hopper with Memento ink on Neenah CS.
2. Color with Copic Markers and trim to desired size.
3. Create card base with Bazzill using a tent fold.
4. Trim a mat for image piece and adhere image to mat.
5. Trim patterned paper for background.
6. Trim a strip of the opposite side of your patterned paper making sure to get the pocketbooks on the bottom and adhere this piece to the striped patterned paper across the bottom.
7. Tie a bow and center on card wrapping tails around patterned paper and adhere to back side.
8. Adhere patterned pieces with bow to the card base
9. Attach matted image to card.