Directions- Please take a moment to review the directions on all product packaging before beginning your project.
Tips & Techniques-
1. When using paint on stamps it is important that you do not overload the image. Pour a puddle of paint out on the palette. Using the smallest end of the make-up sponge tap into the paint, pounce the sponge on a clean area of the palette. When you look at the bottom of the sponge it should be covered by paint but you should still be able to see the texture of the sponge. Now quickly pounce the loaded sponge over the entire image and stamp it on the surface. If you don't like what you have stamped simply wipe it off with a wet wipe! Since you already have a coat of varnish on the surface, it will clean up easily.
2. Clean-up is easiest if done immediately after you use the stamps. Simply clean with soap and water and use an old toothbrush to get into the crevices. If you cannot or forget to clean the stamp right away spray the stamp with rubbing alcohol and let sit a few minutes. Then clean with soap and water as usual.
1. Cut cream cardstock to fit frame inset.
2. Arrange images (face down) from the Fantasy Tile set to fit across and down one side of the paper to form a border.
3. Carefully place the jumbo handle over the images and press firmly.
4. Apply Deep Midnight Blue paint to the stamps, following the instructions in Tips & Techniques #1, and stamp cardstock.
5. Clean images off with a wet wipe, make sure they are dry and then repeat steps 2-4 on the other side of the cardstock.
6. Cut cream cardstock just slightly larger than the center open area of the border.
7. Cover completely with Versamark Ink.
8. Cover entire surface with a thick coat of Aged Silver Embossing Powder. Sprinkle on Mica, Shaved Ice and Glass Glitter.
9. Hold the surface with pliers or tweezers and heat from underneath to encrust all the elements. Let cool.
10. Stamp Joy of Journey image on cream cardstock. Trim to size.
11. Adhere to a piece of dark blue cardstock and trim leaving a 1/8" border.
12. Adhere to the encrusted jewel piece and then all to the border.
13. Secure in frame and enjoy!