STEAMPUNK Flying Machines by Lynn Mercurio
Cling Flying Machines
Large Rectangle Acrylic Handle
Scenic Selection Embossing Powder Kit
Papers: Bazzill Birchtone Dark, Sugar Cream and Rust
Ink: Ranger Tea Dye
Tattered Angels Framed Font Chipboard and dove
Creative Impressions Swirl Ribbon
Foam Pop Dots and glue
Card Stock Measurements:
Birchtone Dark - 8 1/2" X 5 1/2" scored
Rust - 4 1/8" X 5 3/8"
Sugar Cream - 4" X 5 1/4", 2 3/4" X 5/8"
- Cut, score and fold card base.
- Stamp Flying Machines on large Sugar Cream panel with Tea Dye ink.
- Sponge Tea Dye around edges of Flying Machine panel.
- Adhere to rust panel with glue, then to card base.
- Ink chipboard frame with Tea Dye ink.
- Coat with Boss Gloss and cover with Clear Bark embossing powder. Heat to set.
- Stamp sentiment onto small Cream panel with Tea Dye ink.
- Trim end into a "banner" and sponge edges of banner with Tea Dye.
- Adhere to top of chipboard frame with pop dots, then attach frame onto Flying Maching image so airplane shows through center with glue.
- Apply Boss Gloss to edges of chipboard dove, coat with Nutmeg embossing powder. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Adhere dove to left side of sentiment banner.
- Using a needle, bast stitch through ribbon and gather it together. Adhere it to the card.
- Make bow with same ribbon and adhere it to the gathered ribbon.