STEAMPUNK Flying Machines by Suzanne Czosek
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Paper: Kraft, White Card stock
Ink: Ranger Archival Ink – Black Ink, Ranger Dye Ink – Vintage Photo, StazOn – Black
Clip, Twine, Pop Dots
glue, scissors, sponge
Measurements: 5 ½" x 8 ½" Kraft Card base,
- Stamp aviator log using black ink on white card stock.
- Distress edges and sponge brown dye ink over surface.
- Punch top with notebook edge.
- Stamp image a second time on acetate using StazOn ink.
- Cut out flying machines and adhere to log with Pop Dots.
- Color other images using watercolor pencil and waterbrush.
- Add twine and clip.
- Adhere to kraft card base with glue.
- Distress edges and sponge with brown dye ink.