Measurements: 11" X 5 ½", Olive Green, Kraft 5 ¼" x 5 ¼", 8 ½ x 11" white cardstock.
1. Cut kraft panel and emboss with embossing folder.
2. Distress edges and sponge with brown dye ink.
3. Smear green and brown dye ink on craft mat/acetate- add water till drops form. Drag white caredstock through ink on craft mat. Let dry.
4. Stamp train on inked cardstock. Cut to size and distress edges and sponge with brown dye ink.
5. Stamp map on inked background. Cut to size. Distress edges and sponge with brown dye ink.
6. Stamp poster using black ink on inked background. Cut out to shape. Sponge and distress.
7. Assemble layers of card.