STEAMPUNK Locomotive by Lynn Mercurio
Cling Railroad Poster
Aged Aqua Embossing Enamel
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Paper: Bazzill Dirchtone Dark and Sugar Cream, Kraft
Ink: ColorBox Cat's Eye Chalk Dark Brown, Old Paper Distress Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black
Sizzix Ticket Die
Ribbon by American Crafts
Heat embossing tool
- Cut, score and fold 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 inch dark brown panel.
- Cut kraft panel to 4 1/8 X 5 1/8 inches.
- Distress kraft panel edges.
- Stamp various images on kraft with Old Paper ink.
- Tear center portion from kraft panel and throw away. Keep ends.
- Apply Boss Gloss to torn edges of kraft panels.
- Coat Boss Gloss with Aged Gold. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Repeat step 7 with Aged Aqua embossing enamel.
- Stamp Railway map on 4 1/8 X 5 1/8 inch Sugar Cream panel with dark brown chalk ink.
- Adhere Sugar Cream panel to card base with glue.
- Adhere two torn kraft ends to card base.
- Stamp train on scrap kraft card stock torn from the other piece with chalk ink.
- Adhere to card base upper left.
- Die cut the tickets using the Sizzix die and stamp portions of the Railroad Poster on them with dark brown.
- Adhere to lower right corner of card base at angle.
- Adhere bow to card front. Sprinkle a little of the embossing enamels around the bow and heat to set.