1. Stamp Kissin Kiddos on white cardstock and color.
2. Cut out colored image with a circle. Cut out a larger circle from black cardstock and glue under the stamped image.
3. Cut out a scallop edge from white cardstock. Trace around scallop edge with a black pen. Color with markers.
4. On the Limeade cardstock sprinkle Aged Black Embossing Enamel across bottom of cardstock and Aged Scarlet Embossing powder in a circle pattern on the top right of the card base. Heat emboss from the back side of the card.
5. Add a tied bow and strip of ribbon across the scallop strip of paper with Zip-Dry glue and glue down to card base.
6. Add circle mat and image to the top right of card.