1. Add lavender and white paint to gelli plate and brayer into a thin layer. Lay screen mesh over paint then tag over top. Burnish lightly to transfer paint. Let dry
2. Stencil Medieval Iron over tag with gray paint. Let dry
3. Add Aged silver enamel, purple micro glitter, and lavender glass glitter to bottom of tag. Heat.
4. Stamp heart twice, once on tag and also on White cardstock previously brayed with lavender paint.
5. Emboss both with Aged Silver enamel. Add some shading with copic markers.
6. Adhere heart to tag with dimensional tape.