1. Fold a black panel of 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" card stock in half to form card base.
2. Adhere a 4" X 5 1/4" panel of pink card stock to card front.
3. Apply wild rose Class A'Peel Stickers along bottom of pink panel.
4. Distress by lightly sponging with black ink if desired.
5. Cut a piece of the Rose Embossed Ivory card stock to 2 ½" x 5 ¼".
6. Sponge the edges of the Ivory card stock with Sepia brown ink, and also rub sponge lightly over raised portions of the Ivory card stock to get tinges of color.
7. Tie a piece of pink ribbon around left edge of Ivory card stock, and adhere Ivory card stock to the pink card stock, leaving about ¼" of pink exposed at the top.
8. Cut a square of black card stock about 3 ¾" x 3 ¾"- curl the left edge.
9. Tear a piece of pink card stock about 3" x 3" to fit inside the black square.
10. Rub around torn edges with a VersaMark Pad and then emboss with Aged Gold Embossing Enamel. Sprinkle some Mica flakes near the edges and heat from underneath to embed them into the Embossing enamel.
11. Stamp "With Love" with VersaMark Ink and Emboss with Gold in the center of a 4" strip of paper cut like a "V" on both ends.
12. Fold the strip to pop it up on top of the stamped Amore Frame, and adhere with Zip Dry Adhesive.
13. Assemble all the square pieces and adhere at an angle to the front of the rest of card.