WINTER Jumbo Forest Friends Scrapbook Page by Debi Hammons
Cling Jumbo Forest Friends
Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel
VersaMarker Watermark Pen
VersaMark™ Watermark Stamp Pad
VersaFine™ Onyx Black Ink Pad
Jumbo Perfectly Clear Handle
Cardstock: Light blue, red and white
Embossing Heat Tool
Thickers by American Crafts
Zip Dry Adhesive
- Stamp Critters and trees on white cardstock. Color and cut out.
- Stamp Pine Needles on blue cardstock with VersaMark Ink.
- Coat with Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel. Tap off excess and heat to set.
- Color in snow on pines with VersaMarker. Coat with Winter Wonderland Embossing Powder and heat to set.
- Tear 12 x 12" white panel in half and adhere to bottom of blue panel with glue.
- Adhere photo with glue.
- Cut three 2" x 2" red square panels and three each of blue and white 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" panels.
- Tear the top third off the white ones and throw away.
- Adhere torn white panels to blue and then to red with glue.
- Adhere little critters to 2" x 2" panels to scrap page under photo.
- Add cut out deer and trees to page.
- Add Thickers.