WINTER Unicorn Forest by Jennifer Dove
Rare And Wonderful
Sticky Panels Double-Sided Permanent Adhesive Sheets
Crystal Micro Glitter
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
White, purple & textured green Cardstock
Copic Markers & Airbrush System
Photo Corner Punch
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
dimensional foam adhesive, scissors
- Create card base by folding a 12" x 6" purple panel in half.
- Wrap ribbon around 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" textured green cardstock panel and tie in bow on right side.
- Adhere ribbon panel to card front with glue.
- Stamp unicorn twice with black ink on 3 3/4" x 5" and scrap white cardstock.
- Color the background on the rectangle panel and only the unicorn on the scrap cardstock with Copic Markers.
- Cut out the unicorn of the scrap and set aside.
- Cut Sticky Panel to 3 3/4" x 5. Remove one side of the backing to expose stickiness. Place directly on top of the colored panel of the same size.
- Remove the seccond backing of the Sticky Panel.
- Burnish the Crystal Micro Glitter into to exposed adhesive until all the stickum is covered. Tap off excess.
- Adhere to purple panel slightly larger.
- Stamp sentiment on 1 3/4" x 4" white panel with black ink.
- Punch corners with photo corner punch.
- Color with Copic Markers and adhere to 2" x 4 1/4" purple panel.
- Adhere cut out unicorn to glittered panel with glue, then to card front on an angel.
- Adhere senitment panel with dimensional foam adhesive.