CRS5067 Hydrangea Garden
W123 Geo Blossom
SSC1201 Angel Wings Quotes Perfectly Clear™ Stamps
DCS5067 Hydrangea Garden Die Cut Set
EP030 Kaleidoscope Embossing Powder
CP801 Creative Palette
VP001 VersaMarker™ Watermark Pen by Tsukineko®
SSH57 Jumbo Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, V17, V15, V12, YR00, YR02, BG10, BG11, BG13)
Green, Blue, & Opaque White Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Pink Cadillac Americana® Acrylic Paint by DecoArt®
Classic Oval & Scallop Oval Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Add drops of paint to the creative palette and spread with a brayer.
- Stamp Geo Blossom stamp on to palette to lift the paint and leave a design.
- Lay a piece of white paper on the palette and press to create a mono print design on the paper.
- When dry, adhere mono printed paper panel to a teal card.
- Stamp flower, leaves, and butterfly on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Die cut the stamped images.
- Adhere large flower image and leaves to card with adhesive.
- Adhere single flower to card with foam adhesive.
- Cover butterfly with VersaMarker™ pen and heat emboss with embossing powder.
- Adhere butterfly to card.
- Adhere a thin strip of teal cardstock to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut oval panel with black ink.
- Back sentiment panel with a teal die cut panel.
- Adhere to card.